Lunch & Nutrition
LUNCH PROGRAM INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
The form that families sign to register for lunch-tme supervision service will be accessible on Schoolzone for the 2020-21 school year, so families can sign the form electronically.
Payment is to be made on SchoolZone.
CASUAL USER FEE: $2.00 per child per day. Parent are to contact the school office advising their child(ren) will be staying for lunch and the fee will be added to SchoolZOne.
Under no circumstances will students registered in the Lunch Program be permitted to leave the school grounds during the lunch hour unless the parent/guardian advises the lunchroom supervisor by written note to the classroom teacher.
- All students will eat in their assigned classrooms with a bag lunch supplied from home. Due to allergies, we remind parents the school is a nut-sensitive environment. Please ensure students have appropriate cutlery to accompany their lunch if needed. (Please note that we have a student with a severe allergy to fish/fish odour)
Students will be asked
- Not to interfere with any other student’s lunch or personal property
- To use quiet voices for conversations
- Not to share or trade food items
- To eat while sitting down
- Not to move around the classroom with food or drink in hand or mouth
- To remain in their own classroom/not visit with other students in other classrooms
- To clean their own area and remove their garbage and recycling to designated areas
- Indoor activities will be planned for inclement weather.
- Notify the school office immediately if your child/children will not be in the lunch program for any specific weeks/months.
***PARENTS - PLEASE DISCUSS THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN AND THEN KEEP THIS SHEET AT HOME FOR FURTHER REFERENCE. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Geoff Sader, Principal.