Lunch & Nutrition
LUNCH PROGRAM INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
You will notice in the Forms Package that the Registration Form for the lunch program is now a district-wide registration form. If your child(ren) is participating in our supervised lunch program,
- please complete the registration form
- fill in the back of the registration form if applicable (medical conditions/allergies)
- return the forms and fees by September 6, 2019. Payments can be made on schoolzone, paid in cash or cheque.
Payment may be made by one of the following options:
- 10 post-dated cheques ($18.50 each) for September 1, 2019 to, and including, June 1, 2020.
- One cheque dated September 1, 2019 ($92.50) and one post-dated cheque ($92.50) dated February 1, 2020
- One cheque for the lunch fee in full for the school term ($185.00).
CASUAL USER FEE: $2.00 per child per day payable directly to the office to obtain a coupon to be given directly to lunch supervisor. (Coupons can be purchased in a sheet of 10 for $20.00)
Under no circumstances will students registered in the Lunch Program be permitted to leave the school grounds during the lunch hour unless the parent/guardian advises the lunchroom supervisor by written note to the classroom teacher.
- All students will eat in their assigned classrooms with a bag lunch supplied from home. Due to allergies, we remind parents the school is a nut-sensitive environment. Please ensure students have appropriate cutlery to accompany their lunch if needed. (Please note that we have a student with a severe allergy to fish/fish odour)
Students will be asked
- Not to interfere with any other student’s lunch or personal property
- To use quiet voices for conversations
- Not to share or trade food items
- To eat while sitting down
- Not to move around the classroom with food or drink in hand or mouth
- To remain in their own classroom/not visit with other students in other classrooms
- To clean their own area and remove their garbage and recycling to designated areas
- Indoor activities will be planned for inclement weather.
- Notify the school office immediately if your child/children will not be in the lunch program for any specific weeks/months.
***PARENTS - PLEASE DISCUSS THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN AND THEN KEEP THIS SHEET AT HOME FOR FURTHER REFERENCE. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Geoff Sader, Principal.